All open positions at United Way for Greater Austin are posted here. To apply, please submit a letter of interest and resume to HR@uwatx.org
Please take a look at our core values below, and if you are interested in working with us and qualified for an open position please consider applying. We hope to meet you soon!
What we stand for:
- We treat all persons with dignity, we respect the individual.
- We seek out and consider all points of view both internally and externally, we are inclusive.
- We stay true to our Guiding Principles; we act with integrity.
- We empower people to improve their lives and the lives of others – we provide innovative solutions and impact
- We embrace creativity and constantly look for new ways to serve our community
- We make more than just a good first impression; exceptional customer service and products come with every job
- We play to win not to avoid losing; we challenge ourselves
- No one is too good to take out the trash; we work as a team and are flexible in our roles
- No one leaves the coffeepot empty; we are considerate of each other
- We love a good laugh, we think work and fun go together
- We rethink, reuse, recycle, and donate; we are good stewards of our resources
As part of the United Way Navigation Center you will assist United Way for Greater Austin in providing the most accessible and highest quality comprehensive customer service to our local community. There are full-time call center positions available. Learn more and apply today.