In our fight to end poverty in Austin, UWATX serves as a thought leader and convener of stakeholders focused on solving systemic unmet needs in the community. We drive impact by partnering with and investing in efforts to address the immediate needs of families in poverty while also leading efforts to address long-term community change.
UWATX focuses on initiatives that are designed to jump start and maintain sustainable solutions for low- to moderate- income families and drive collective change by aligning public and private support. We believe in investing in programs and initiatives that provide families with the skills and resources they need to take an active role in their own success.
- 2-1-1 Navigation Center – Providing immediate support to families in need
- Community Investment Grants – Funding critical community partners
- Success By 6 – Creating a future in which all children in our community enter kindergarten healthy, happy and ready to succeed in school and life
- 2-Gen – Supporting entire families to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty
- Data-Driven Impact – Using data to tell the story of our community and drive impact