We are Women United.
As an integral part of United Way for Greater Austin, Women United is a network committed to creating a powerful, female-driven philanthropic force to improve early childhood education in Greater Austin. We are a diverse, vibrant community bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other and to our community.
Our Shared Vision
Ninety percent of a child’s brain develops before age six. By working hand-in-hand with education organizations and community stakeholders, UWATX connects children from low-income families to high-quality education before they even enter kindergarten.
We are part of a growing, global network of women leaders – 70,000 strong across more than 165 communities in six countries. Our vision is to create a thriving community for all. In Austin, Women United supports United Way’s early childhood education initiatives, known collectively as Success By 6, to ensure all children have a strong foundation for learning and life.
Give. Advocate. Volunteer.
- Be part of a community of like-minded women who support the mission of early childhood education for low-income families.
- Volunteer with our Success By 6 partners alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with a diverse group of influential business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about the critical issues and solutions impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.