Funding Critical Community Partners
United Way fights poverty in our community, and we know we are not in this fight alone. By partnering with critical community leaders and stakeholders, we identify proven strategies and work toward toward a common goal. These efforts are backed up with Community Investment Grants (CIGs) to amplify our collective impact.
Current 2018-2019 CIGs partners
Success By 6 Partners
- American Youthworks
- Austin Voices for Education and Youth
- Communities In Schools of Central Texas
- Foundation Communities
- Goodwill Industries of Central Texas
- Jeremiah Program
- Literacy Coalition of Central Texas
- Saint Louise House
- Todos Juntos Learning Center
- Housing Authority City Of Austin
- Austin Area Urban League
Our grant funding is made possible by the financial contributions of thousands of community investors each year. United Way is committed to serving as a strategic steward of these community dollars.