Fighting Poverty the United Way
United Way for Greater Austin strategically invests in local partners aligned with our mission to fight poverty. And we partner with foundations to align our investments for the greatest impact. United, we’re making progress in our collective fight against poverty and building a community where every child and every family can thrive.
Sign up to be notified about future funding opportunities across Central Texas here.
Success By 6 Partners
Ensuring that all children enter Kindergarten happy, healthy, and prepared to succeed in school and beyond
Strengthening and expanding intergenerational economic opportunity for families with low income
- American YouthWorks
- Austin Achieve Public Schools
- Austin Urban Technology Movement
- Capital IDEA
- Central Texas Allied Health Institute
- Communities In Schools of Central Texas
- Dream Come True Foundation
- Foundation Communities
- Goodwill Excel Center
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin – Austin Pathways