With the start of Employee Campaign season (which typically runs from July to January), we joined the new crop of Employee Campaign Leaders (ECLs) for our 2013 ECL Annual Meeting. The event was an opportunity to showcase the new tools we’ll be using this campaign season, meet some new faces & reconnect with familiar ones. Employee Campaign Leaders are individuals identified by leaders at a company running an Employee Campaign to be internal champions for the effort. They define goals, coordinate activities and work closely with account managers on our staff to implement best practices and create a great experience for their fellow employees.
- UWATX Online Store: We’ve launched the UWATX Online Store to create a way for companies to purchase various customized items for their Campaign.
- UWATX Videos: Along with two longer videos, we’ve introduced a series of five one-minute videos to help explain our work .
- Share a story: We’re looking to feature individuals who benefited from United Way in the past and now give back because of that experience. Do you or a coworker, friend or peer have a story? Inspire others by sharing your story with the Greater Austin community!
- ECL Linked In group: To help ECLs connect to one another, we’ve launched a LinkedIn group. We also held a raffle for those who signed up for the group the night of the event – congrats to Mike Tay with Rockwell Automation!
- Campaign In A Box: This toolkit includes tons of helpful documents like our United Way 101, assorted email templates and Leadership Giving guides. We’ve updated it with new content and new images.
- UWATX Impact Calculator: This online tool translates a financial gift into community impact to show what your dollars can do. Now, employees c see the difference their donation will make in our community with a revamped tool.
- Fall Day of Caring: We’re up and running with Fall Day of Caring – ECLs and others can check out our Fall Day of Caring projects to adopt a volunteer project as part of your campaign.
What will always stay the same
Our dedicated staff is here to help individuals find the way to give back that works for them. For our amazing and dedicated ECLs, we’re here to support you and make you look like a rockstar.