United Way Capital Area is proud to be a member of a new initiative “We Are One.” Twelve Central Texas nonprofits, including United Way Capital Area, have joined forces to increase involvement and drive stronger support for their various missions.
The We Are One campaign demonstrates a new level of collaboration as the twelve organizations come together to speak as one voice, and address the important needs across the region as the economy continues to decline.
With the assistance of the good folks at Trew Marketing, the We Are One campaign was developed, complete with a web site, two videos, Facebook page and a call to action all geared to demonstrate that:
- We are better when we work together, Live United in action
- The nonprofit sector has many examples of the power of collaboration; and
- There are plenty of ways for anyone who wants to join the effort to do so – in fact, the campaign offers 12 ways!
Thanks to these twelve nonprofits, who led the We Are One campaign:
- American Cancer Society
- Austin Children’s Shelter
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Greenlights for NonProfit Success
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Leadership Austin
- Seton Foundations
- Southwest Key Programs
- United Way Capital Area